For years, mortgage lenders and consumers, as well as other real estate professionals have relied on our expertise to provide high-quality appraisals on a wide assortment of property in County. By continuously analyzing local real estate trends in County and refreshing our knowledge regarding valuation techniques through accredited courses, we’ve been consistently able to deliver reliable home valuations for people just like you.
A licensed appraiser from CAA Real Property Services, Inc. is your best source of an unbiased opinion of value when your needs include:
- Unfreezing a frozen HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit)
- Removing Private Mortgage Insurance by helping determine if you have 20% equity in your home
- A lender looking for an experienced County appraiser
- Asset division for divorce cases
- Deciding on a home’s listing price whether you’re a consumer wanting to do a FSBO or an agent working with a homeowner
- Tax Assessments (reducing property taxes) if you live in an area where property prices have declined
- Review appraisals: Getting a second opinion on a past appraisal in or around Greenville, South Carolina
- A reliable expert witness for court cases involving the value of real estate in Greenville
- Determining market value on a home related to a bankruptcy
- Estate planning documentation
- Needing an accurate estimate of a home’s square footage. We can do it quickly and at a reasonable price!